cheap authentic Air Jordan Wheat Release Date websites

cheap authentic Air Jordan Wheat Release Date websites

Whilto
 Last month we gave you a look at FreakerSNEAKS second Super Nintendo inspired Air Jordan 4 custom with a nod to the US console and NBA Jam, but today we have a look at their latest project that pays homage to the OG.The customizing outfit from Australia has made a ton of viral noise in both the gaminggeek and sneakerhead worlds with the projects pairing the two loves of many 80s babies and 90s kids.This pair dresses the Fire Red Air Jordan 4 up in Nintendo Entertainment System colors with details tying to the console by way of the SELECT  START buttons on the laces as well as game pad buttons on the heel tab. The Hangtag takes things a notch higher cut in the shape of the OG Nintendo cartridge shape.Just like the last pair, these will only be released in a batch of 10 online atfreakersneaks.com.