Linda G June 7, 2013 Bedside Blessings

God has some extremely exciting things in mind for His children. For some it may happen tomorrow. For some it may happen next month or next year or five years down the road. We don't know when. For some . . . it could happen today. But the beautiful thing about this adventure called faith is  that we can count on Him never to lead us astray. He knows exactly where He's taking us. Our job is to obey.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10